Today, April 2nd, 2021, a Cooperation Agreement between the Ministry of Interior and the Technical University of Moldova was signed, as a result of the dialogue of the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Moldova, Pavel VOICU, with the Rector of TUM, prof., Dr. Viorel BOSTAN.
During the event, the Interim Minister Pavel VOICU emphasized the need of specialists for the institutions under the Ministry of Interior and the administrative authorities, substantiating the necessity of such an agreement for the Ministry.
Subsequently, the Rector of TUM Viorel BOSTAN underlined the importance of continuous training and education, which contributes to the improvement and development of the abilities of the employees within the subdivisions of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, in order to offer high quality services to citizens.
The agreement involves:
- Development and implementation of training programs on road safety and cyber security;
- Carrying out educational projects, preparing and recruiting students through internship and employment programs;
- Carrying out information and education activities on internet safety;
- Involvement of teachers and students in the development of products and information services for the field related to the MIA subdivisions;
- Joint use and development of existing training and manufacturing infrastructure, as well as endowment of equipment in order to obtain good indicators of activity.