The section “Economic Engineering and Business” within the Technical-Scientific Conference of Bachelor, Master, Doctoral students of TUM, held between March 24-25, 2021, included 35 presentations.
The authors participating in the Conference were representatives of the study programs “Business and Administration”, “Marketing and Logistics” and “Accounting” from the Faculty of Economic Engineering and Business of TUM, as well as students from foreign universities – “Ovidius” University, Constanța, Romania and Berea College, KY, USA.
The works of the Master students of TUM and the “Ștefan cel Mare” University of Suceava, Romania, as well as the Doctoral students from ŞAIEM Doctoral School, TUM; Social & Human Sciences, „Ștefan cel Mare” University of Suceava, Romania; DFD 20, National University of Technology and Design in Kiev, Ukraine; IOSUD, the Technical University of Cluj-Napoca, Romania; and the Doctoral School within the “Gheorghe Asachi” Technical University of Iași, Romania, demonstrated the perseverance and tenacity with which scientific investigation was conducted.
The papers presented within the respective section were coordinated by Stela CUCOȘ, Vice-Dean of FIEB; Associate Professor, Dr. Alina STRATILA, Head of the “Business and Administration” program; and Associate Professor, Dr. Lilia CHIRIAC, Head of the “Marketing and Logistics” program.
The works were highly appreciated for the topicality, authenticity and originality of the subjects approached, some being awarded with diplomas:
1st Place Diploma
- PRIPA Stela, “Innovative development of the regional economy (based on the North development region)”.
2nd Place Diploma
- MANCOȘ Lesi, “Neuromarketing: emotions influence shopping decisions”.
- BOBEICO Anastasia, “Management of remuneration in the HORECA sector”.
3rd Place Diploma
- BINCHEVICI Nicolina, “Theoretical-conceptual approach to efficient financial management”.
- BRUMA Corina, “The European Ecological Pact”.
- LUPAȘCU Lucreția, BACIU Pavel, “The impact of the Covid-19 pandemic in the field of constructions within the Republic of Moldova compared to the United States of America”.
Congratulations to the participants and their scientific advisors for the results obtained.