The second edition of the “UTeach” program launched within the “Tekwill Ambassador Program” was concluded with the development of unique training ideas and extracurricular projects able to improve the quality of university training in Information Technology.
The ideas developed within the 8 projects presented by FCIM and FET of UTM focus on the following aspects:
- “Digital Competences applied within innovative teaching-learning methods”, Assoc. Prof., Dr. Natalia BURLACU;
- Development of the course “Problem Learning Approach in Programmable Logic Controller”, Assoc. Prof., PhD Irina COJUHARI;
- “Intellectual Property in the Information Age”, Univ. Lect. Ana ȚURCAN;
- Continuing education course “SIMATIC TIA Portal – PLC Programming”, Assoc. Prof., Dr. Ion FIODOROV;
- Development of the curriculum for the “Big Data” course, Assoc. Prof., Dr. Mihail PEREBINOS;
- „Promoting ICT careers. Implementation of new contents in education”, Uiv. Lect. Anatol ALEXEI;
- “WebDesign ECourse”, Univ. Lect. Arina LACHI;
- “Python: my first book”, Assoc. Prof., Dr. Vitalie COTELEA.
The program is implemented with the support of the United States Agency for International Development and of Sweden in the project “Development of the Center of Excellence in ICT Tekwill”, implemented by the National Association of ICT Companies.
All participants in the project were awarded during a formal meeting. The offered technical equipment serves as an additional means used in diversifying the applied teaching methods and improving the teaching-learning process.
We express our gratitude to Ana Chirita and Irina Oriol, for all the support in turning ideas into reality!