The Francophone University Agency has opened a series of calls to submit projects for 2020. Calls are open for AUF member universities, including UTM.
- Educational innovation workshops through ICT. As part of the «Formatheco» project, AUF in Central and Eastern Europe strives to support the organization of training workshops within the member universities, which aim to train teachers in the pedagogical field. For more details: https://www.auf.org/nouvelles/appels-a-candidatures/appel-manifestation-dinteret-2020-ateliers-dinnovation-pedagogique-par-les-tic//. Deadline: 27.03.2020, 17:00.
- Short professional training. As part of the «Formatheco» project, AUF in Central and Eastern Europe aims to support the organization of training modules or short training courses for Francophone students of the member universities. For more details: https://www.auf.org/nouvelles/appels-a-candidatures/appel-projets-2020-formations-courtes-professionnalisantes/ Deadline: 27.03.2020, 5pm.
- Trainings to consolidate the knowledge of French. Following the objectives of the AUF strategy for 2017-2021, AUF has set as a priority the consolidation of the knowledge of French by students and teachers through supporting the university training programs from the perspective of the professionalization of the francophone academic courses. For more details: https://www.auf.org/nouvelles/appels-a-candidatures/appel-manifestation-dinteret-2020-soutien-au-dispositif-d Teachement-du-francais-visee-professionnelle/ Deadline: 27.03.2020, 5:00 pm.
- Support in organizing scientific events. The aim is to promote science in French and to help university and scientific networks that multiply Francophone university cooperation, contribute to international dissemination and strengthen solidarity and knowledge sharing between universities. Within this specific mission, the AUF can support the scientific manifestations: colloquiums, seminars, scientific days, summer schools. More details: https://www.auf.org/nouvelles/appels-a-candidatures/supien-lorganisation-de-manifestations-scientifiques-appel-2020/.
- Support for young researchers that participate in international scientific events. AUF helps the mobility of the academic staff (doctoral students / professors / researchers) in order to enhance and strengthen the science in French. AUF will support the participation of universities in Francophone activities (research presented in French) on the occasion of international scientific events (congress, colloquium, scientific days, etc.). For more details: https://www.auf.org/nouvelles/appels-a-candidatures/participation-manifestations-scientifiques-eco-2020/
The application for Eugen Ionesco scholarships (PhD and postdoctoral students) is also open. For more details: https://www.auf.org/nouvelles/appels-a-candidatures/bourses-de-recherche-doctorale-et-postdoctorale-eugen-ionescu-2019-2020/. Deadline: February 16, 2020