Among the best 12 students of higher education institutions in the Republic of Moldova who will receive the Republic’s Scholarship worth 1 525 lei, the 30 receivers of the Government’s Scholarship – 1 270 lei per month, and the 10 students which will receive the President’s Scholarship – 1 385 lei, all for the academic year 2019-2020, are also 9 disciples of the Technical University of Moldova.
Thus, for the 2019-2020 academic year, holders of the highest merit scholarships of the state became the following UTM students:
- SĂNDUȚĂ Stanislav, Computers, 3rd year;
- TISEEVA Mariana, Industrial Design, 3rd year.
- CURMEI Daniel, Computers, 3rd year;
- BODIU Victoria, Biomedical Systems Engineering, 3rd year;
- PÂNZARU Victor, Constructions and Civil Engineering, 3rd year;
- MELNIC Alexandrina, Industrial Clothing Design, 3rd year;
- GONCEAR Nichita, Robotics and Mechatronics, 2nd year;
RM President’s Grant:
- UNGUREANU Valeria, Computers, 3rd year;
- DIACENCO Margareta, Software Engineering, 3rd year.
The winners were selected by the UTM Senate from among the students who accumulated an average score of at least 9.5 during the summer session.