- The candidate has to receive an official approval of acceptance from the chosen Lithuanian higher education institution.
- The candidate has to be a student of a higher education institution of the particular country mentioned in the table above.
- The candidate has to have good knowledge of Lithuanian, English or other language required to study the chosen study programme (the minimum of B2 level of study language according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages is required).
Candidates must provide the copies of these listed documents through the online application system https://apply.scholarships.lt/ :
1. Completed application form (through the online application system );
2. The Conditional Agreement for Studies (the form must be added to the application form as an attachment using this – it must be completely filled in and signed by three parties: candidate, a responsible person at the sending and receiving institutions). [studyin.lt/scholarships/short-term-studies/recommendations_naujas/]Recommendations for filling out the Conditional Agreement;
3. One recommendation letter filled and signed by a professor or other academic staff, tutor or employer (provided through the online application system or added to the application form as an attachment using [studyin.lt/scholarships/short-term-studies/letter-of-reference-form-2/]this template form).
4. Certificate of proficiency in English or Lithuanian (or another language required by the host institution). TOEFL, IELTS, CPE or other widely recognized exams of English proficiency are acceptable. If the candidate does not hold any of those certificates, then a signed letter confirming the proficiency in the language from the home university’s professor of English or Lithuanian is also acceptable.
Required additional documents must be completed in English or Lithuanian language only (or with certified translations into one of these languages).
Deadline for the online application submission is 5th of April 2020.
Regarding additional documents – please add all required documents to the application form through the online application system. The online application system will be closed at 11.59 p.m. Central European time (GMT+1) on the 5th of April, 2020.
11th of May 2020 – e-mail notification will be sent regarding the results of all short-term studies in Lithuania.