On the 2nd and 3rd of February at Alecu Russo Balti State University, Republic of Moldova the 3rdproject meeting was held in the framework of the Erasmus+ , KA2 – Capacity Building in Higher Education project 561820-EPP-1-2015-1-DE-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP Creating Moldovan E-network for promoting innovative e-teaching in the continuing professional education (TEACH ME).
The aims of 3rd project meeting were focused on the result analysis for the last half of the year and specification of events and actions for the next six months.
The agenda has been focused on the analysis of the results obtained in the Project:
- Implementation of the WP 2 at Moldovan partner institutions: milestones, deliverables and shortcomings;
- WP 6: Findings of the 1st internal evaluation visit: main achievements, shortcomings, recommendations;
- WP 5 (Dissemination): summary of dissemination activities of the 1st project year. Presentation of dissemination highlights & impact;
- WP 4: Progress on development of new Continuing Education Courses at Moldovan institutions: short presentations of courses’ frameworks;
- WP 4 (4.1 – 4.2): planning next steps towards finalization and implementation of new courses (activities & deadlines);
- WP 4 (4.3 – 4.5): planning next steps towards redesigning existing courses (activities and deadlines)
- WP 3.2: Presentation of the draft concept of the training week at UNS:
- trainers & trainees
- content & format of trainings
- WP 3.5: Presentation of the draft concept of the Guide on e-teaching & distribution of responsibilities;
- WP 7: project management: news & recommendations.
The representatives of all institutions – partners of the project from the EU and Moldova attended this event.
The visibility of the event was provided through the dissemination of the information through TV and social media:
- Alecu Russo Balti State University web page
- Tiraspol State University web page
- Alecu Russo Balti State University facebook web page:
- The Project’ link which reflects the implication of Alecu Russo Balti State University team:
- Local TV Channel (part 1):
- Local TV Channel (part 2):
- Pictures from the event can be viewed :