Department of Heat, Water, Gas Supply and Environmental Protection
Vera Gutul (Head of department)
Associate professor, doctor in technical sciences
Tel: +373 22 77-38-33
The Department of HWGSEP focuses on three Educational Programs as follows:
- “Heat and gas supply, ventilation”
- “Engineering and Water Protection”
- “Environmental Engineering”
The Department aims to:
- Identify and study the energetics of constructions,
- Determine modern solutions for energetic and ecological efficiency of buildings and the systems of related installations,
- Ensure sustainable quality of a building’s internal and external environment.
The Department of Heat, Water, Gas Supply and Environmental Protection trains engineers to a very high level, awarding Bachelors, Masters and PhD degrees in the following subject areas:
- System Engineering of Heat and Gas Supply, Ventilation;
- Water Engineering and Protection;
- Environmental Engineering.
Examples of Collaborations
- Department of Thermal Hydraulic Systems and Atmosphere Protection, Technical University of Civil Engineering of Bucharest, Romania;
- Department installations for buildings, “Politehnica” University of Timisoara, Romania;
- Department of heating, ventilation and atmosphere protection, Academy of Construction and Architecture from Odessa, Ukraine;
- National Academy of Nature Protection and Resort Construction of Simferopol, Crimea;
- Stock Company “Termocom” Chisinau, the Department of Installations Engineering, Technical University “Gh Asachi” Iasi, Romania, SE”Apa-Canal”, Chisinau, Moldova,
- cooperation agreements with similar institutions in Spain, Portugal in the field of the environment protection (SE”Termocom” and “Moldovagaz”_ as well as 13 collaboration agreements with affiliated distribution units belonging to “MOLDOVAGAZ”.
- For carrying out the Doctorate programs, HWGSEP has signed agreements with Technical University of Civil Engineering of Bucharest, Politehnica University of Timisoara, Bucharest Polytechnic University and the Technical University “Gheorghe Asachi” Iasi, Romania.
Conventions and agreements signed, provide a broad spectrum of activities of mutual interest, such as:
- Exchanges of teachers;
- Student exchanges;
- Coordinating and synchronizing of education plans;
- Research collaborations;
- Editing of didactic materials.
CV of Tatiana COLOMIET, lecturer of the Department