Cyber security during a pandemic will be the main topic of discussion at “Moldova Cyber Week 2020”.
TUM invites to the International Symposium „Actual Problems of Mathematics and Informatics” dedicated to the 90th Birthday of Professor Ion Valuță that will be held on 27-28 November 2020.
The online course “eTwinning and associated web tools for a pedagogical approach to remote learning” will be launched on 10 July 2020.
To the attention of students from all specialties of UTM, Bachelor and Master’s, eager to learn more about the alignment of the Republic of Moldova with the values and principles of the European Union on sustainable industrial development.
The Faculty of Economic Engineering and Business of UTM invites you to participate in the webinar “Achievements and perspectives of sustainable industrial development in the context of European integration”, which will take place on May 14th, starting at 1:00 pm, within the Jean Monnet Module project “Sustainable Industrial Development in the Context of European Integration” – EU4SID.
In response to the global COVID-19 pandemic, the Francophone University Agency has adopted the “AUF Special Plan for COVID-19 Pandemic“, which provides for more proceedings for the benefit of its members and partners, but also for the reorganization of its internal functioning with a generalization of the remote working in the 60 AUF regional local offices around the world.
The Francophone University Agency has opened a series of calls to submit projects for 2020. Calls are open for AUF member universities, including UTM.
- Educational innovation workshops through ICT. As part of the «Formatheco» project, AUF in Central and Eastern Europe strives to support the organization of training workshops within the member universities, which aim to train teachers in the pedagogical field. For more details: https://www.auf.org/nouvelles/appels-a-candidatures/appel-manifestation-dinteret-2020-ateliers-dinnovation-pedagogique-par-les-tic//. Deadline: 27.03.2020, 17:00.
- Short professional training. As part of the «Formatheco» project, AUF in Central and Eastern Europe aims to support the organization of training modules or short training courses for Francophone students of the member universities. For more details: https://www.auf.org/nouvelles/appels-a-candidatures/appel-projets-2020-formations-courtes-professionnalisantes/ Deadline: 27.03.2020, 5pm.
- Trainings to consolidate the knowledge of French. Following the objectives of the AUF strategy for 2017-2021, AUF has set as a priority the consolidation of the knowledge of French by students and teachers through supporting the university training programs from the perspective of the professionalization of the francophone academic courses. For more details: https://www.auf.org/nouvelles/appels-a-candidatures/appel-manifestation-dinteret-2020-soutien-au-dispositif-d Teachement-du-francais-visee-professionnelle/ Deadline: 27.03.2020, 5:00 pm.
- Support in organizing scientific events. The aim is to promote science in French and to help university and scientific networks that multiply Francophone university cooperation, contribute to international dissemination and strengthen solidarity and knowledge sharing between universities. Within this specific mission, the AUF can support the scientific manifestations: colloquiums, seminars, scientific days, summer schools. More details: https://www.auf.org/nouvelles/appels-a-candidatures/supien-lorganisation-de-manifestations-scientifiques-appel-2020/.
- Support for young researchers that participate in international scientific events. AUF helps the mobility of the academic staff (doctoral students / professors / researchers) in order to enhance and strengthen the science in French. AUF will support the participation of universities in Francophone activities (research presented in French) on the occasion of international scientific events (congress, colloquium, scientific days, etc.). For more details: https://www.auf.org/nouvelles/appels-a-candidatures/participation-manifestations-scientifiques-eco-2020/
The application for Eugen Ionesco scholarships (PhD and postdoctoral students) is also open. For more details: https://www.auf.org/nouvelles/appels-a-candidatures/bourses-de-recherche-doctorale-et-postdoctorale-eugen-ionescu-2019-2020/. Deadline: February 16, 2020
Technical University of Moldova invites undergraduate students, master students and PhD students of Technical University of Moldova, universities from the Republic of Moldova and from abroad to the Technical Scientific Conference that will be held on 1-3 April, 2020.
The application process for the European 2020 Awards has started.
On November 19-20, under the auspices of the Government of the Republic of Moldova, the Information Technology and Cyber Security Service, with the support of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and European Integration, the Technical University of the Republic of Moldova organizes the Regional Cyber Security Forum within the 7th edition of “Moldova Cyber Week 2019”. The event will take place inside the ICT Excellence Center “Tekwill” (Studentilor street, 9/11).