Dear Freshmen! The 2021 Admission period is coming to an end. Congratulations on your acceptance to TUM! Thank you for your promptitude in submitting all the necessary paperwork and participating in the admission competition.
The accepted candidates that have submitted copies of their documents or have applied online are expected to submit the original documents until 10 August inclusive. The copies of the documents have already been processed, submitting the original documents being the final step to becoming a TUM student.
The original documents will be submitted by August 10, 2021, as follows:
- in the university building no. 3 of TUM, on 9/7 Studenților Street, if you applied to one of the faculties below:
- Computers, Informatics and Microelectronics (FCIM),
- Constructions, Geodesy and Cadastre (FCGC),
- Architecture and Urban Planning (FUA);
- in the university building no. 6 of TUM, on 9/8 Studenților Street, if you applied to one of the faculties below:
- Power and Electrical Engineering (FEIE),
- Electronics and Telecommunications (FET);
- Mechanical Engineering and Transport (FIMIT);
- in the university building no. 5, on 9/9 Studenților Street, if you applied to one of the faculties below:
- Food Technology (FTA);
- Textiles and Polygraphy (FTP);
- Economic Engineering and Business (FIEB).
To view the current results of the 2021 TUM Admission process, visit the following link: