Today, August 20, we are happy to announce the final results of the first session of the 2020 Admission to UTM. We welcome the young people who have chosen to follow their path in engineering in the only engineering higher education institution in the Republic of Moldova – the Technical University of Moldova.
We congratulate the newly enrolled UTM students and we wish you success in your professional training!
To view the results of the first 2020 Admission session at UTM, visit the following link:
Given the specific conditions caused by the pandemic, we would like to inform you, dear future engineers, that, this year, the traditional meetings of the administration and professors of the University with the newly enrolled students will be held online. The purpose of the meeting is to support you in overcoming your nervousness at the beginning of your path and to help you adjust faster to university life. During this orientation session, you will be able to communicate with the heads of the study programs, who will inform you about everything concerning the study process at UTM, and you will be able to ask questions about the content of of your courses, living in the dorms, curricular and extracurricular activities, etc.
If you have submitted an application for accommodation in the dorms, we are waiting for you at the Accommodation Commission on August 28, 2020, at 9:00 a.m., with your ID card and the necessary payment for 5 months of accommodation (1650 lei).
The Accommodation Commissions will be organized at the following addresses:
- Complementary year 1 – dormitory no. 9, str. Florilor, 4b;
- Faculty of Electronics and Telecommunications – dormitory no. 9, 4b Florilor Street;
- Faculty of Power and Electrical Engineering – dormitory no. 2, 7/1 Studenţilor Street;
- Faculty of Computers, Informatics and Microelectronics – dormitory no. 2, 7/1 Studenţilor Street;
- Faculty of Food Technology – dormitory no. 12, 7/2 Studenţilor Street;
- Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Transport – dormitory no. 10, 5 Studenţilor Street;
- Faculty of Architecture and Urban Planning – dormitory no. 6, 12 Cuza Voda Street;
- Faculty of Economic Engineering and Business – dormitory no. 4, 10 Cuza Voda Street;
- Faculty of Cadastre, Geodesy and Constructions – dormitory no. 3, 10 Cuza Voda Street;
- Faculty of Textiles and Polygraphy – dormitory no. 8, 4a Florilor Street.
Additionally, we would like to inform you that students enrolled in studies with tuition fees will pay at least 50% of the annual tuition fee by September 15, 2020. Payment is made at any branch of the BC “Moldova Agroindbank” S.A. with the attached payment notice, which can be downloaded here https://utm.md/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Aviz-taxa-de-studii-UTM.pdf 
The file with tuition fees can be viewed here https://utm.md/admiterea-utm/admiterea-ciclul-i-licenta/taxe-de-studii-ciclul-i-licenta/. 
Thank you for choosing the Technical University of Moldova.
We are waiting for you!