To the attention of students from all specialties of UTM, Bachelor and Master’s, eager to learn more about the alignment of the Republic of Moldova with the values and principles of the European Union on sustainable industrial development.
The Faculty of Economic Engineering and Business organizes the online Summer School “Sustainable industrial development in the context of European integration” planned within the Erasmus+ Program, Jean Monnet Module action – EU4SID.
Period: June 29 – July 3, 2020, time: 9:00 – 15:00.
The purpose of the Summer School is:
- to increase interest in the phenomenon of sustainable development and its specifics for industry in the context of European policies;
- to inform about the current progress of the national industry in the aligning process with the European principles and values of sustainable industrial development.
Along with the members of the project team, guests-experts in various aspects of sustainable development will come with the newest information and best practices in the field (see Summer School Agenda). For this purpose, questions and discussions are encouraged.
Advantages of attending summer school:
- a better awareness of the phenomenon of European economic integration;
- awareness of the phenomenon of sustainable development and its aspects: economic, social and environmental;
- a better understanding of the specifics and mechanism of sustainable development for industry in the context of European policies;
- a better understanding of Moldova’s progress on sustainable industrial development in line with European principles and values;
- opportunities to write essays on the European Union and to participate in various national and international competitions;
- opportunities to write scientific articles on the role of the European Union in the process of sustainable development and to participate in scientific conferences for students;
- valuable competences formed during the summer school, worthy of being mentioned in the personal CV;
- obtaining the certificate of participation in the Jean Monnet Module summer school “Sustainable industrial development in the context of European integration”.
To receive the invitation to participate, please follow the registration form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Xq8LvNmHcmbtfmf__vVnp24flHDWe0luTW1Fq_cpCMg/edit 
We look forward to seeing you at the event,
Jean Monnet Module Team – EU4SID