Teachers from the Republic of Moldova, participating in the eTwinning program, are invited to register for the International Professional Development Seminar “Collaborative activities go beyond communication and exchange of materials” which will be held on October 10-12, 2019, in Bratislava, Slovak Republic.
Criteria for participation
The candidate must:
- be registered on the plus.etwinning.net portal;
- be a teacher of any discipline at the level of primary and / or secondary education;
- possess the skills to use the Information and Communications Technology;
- have knowledge of English at a communication level (English will be the language of communication at the event);
- not have received other funding for European eTwinning events in the last 3 years;
- have experience developing online educational projects;
- show interest in supporting and promoting European school partnerships;
- be open for collaboration by establishing and implementing a project in partnership with teachers from the eTwinning community.
Teachers, eligible and interested in participating, are invited to complete the participation form.
Application deadline: August 20, 2019, 12:00
Number of places for the Republic of Moldova: 2.
The costs of participation, including trip travel, are covered by the National eTwinning Office Moldova – Technical University of Moldova from the sources granted for the eTwinning program by the European Committee and the Ministry of Education, Culture and Research of the Republic of Moldova.
The selected teachers will be contacted through the telephone number and the email specified in the form.
The results of the selection will be announced through the website http://e-twinning.utm.md/