On October 3-5, 2019, in the city of Athens, Greece, there will be a multilateral seminar for teachers of subjects related to science, technology, engineering and mathematics in pre-university education.
The main purpose of the seminar is to establish new pedagogical collaboration contacts and to create educational partnerships between the member schools of the eTwinning community. Also, the workshops in the seminar will be focused on STEM education, a modern, interdisciplinary approach to research and innovation, that harmoniously combines science with other disciplines.
Criteria for participation
The candidate must:
- be registered on the plus.etwinning.net portal;
- be a teacher who teaches disciplines related to the fields of science, technology, engineering and mathematics at the level of middle school, high school and vocational education;
- have a good level of communication in English (English will be the language of communication at the event);
- possess the skills to use the Information and Communications Technology;
- have eTwinning beginner or intermediate level experience;
- not have received other funding for European eTwinning events in the last 3 years;
- show interest in supporting and promoting European school partnerships;
- be open for collaboration by establishing and implementing a project in partnership with schools in the eTwinning community.
Teachers, eligible and interested in participating, are invited to complete the participation form.
Application deadline: August 19, 2019, 12:00
Number of places for the Republic of Moldova: 2.
The costs of participation, including trip travel, are covered by the National eTwinning Office Moldova – Technical University of Moldova from the sources granted for the eTwinning program by the European Committee and the Ministry of Education, Culture and Research of the Republic of Moldova.
The selected teachers will be contacted through the telephone number and the email specified in the form.
The results of the selection will be announced through the website http://e-twinning.utm.md/