The International Exhibition “Inventica 2019”, organized by the National Institute of Inventions at the Technical University “Gheorghe Asachi” in Iasi (TUIASI) took place in the Hall of Passover Lost in Copou, between 26-28 June, Iași.
The purpose of the exhibition is to bring together universities, research institutes, companies, associations, inventors and people interested in the field of invention. The event has been an effective opportunity for communication, display of research results and innovations.
The Technical University of Moldova presented 19 works of 66 professors and PhD students,all protected by patents. The results were appreciated highly by the participants, visitors, but most importantly, by the jury members: worldwide inventors, representatives of 25 higher education institutions of education and research.
Thus, the Grand Prize was awarded to the Technical University of Moldova. This prestigious award acts as a motivational impulse and imposes some responsibilities for UTM, such as the constant advancement in academic research, creativity, innovation and ingenuity among the youths.
Our researchers brought home two Honors Diplomas, Six Excellence Diplomas and Seven Merit Diplomas, along with the Invention Medal 2019:
Diploma of Honor and Invention Medal 2019:
1. Bostan Ion, Bostan Viorel, Dulgheru Valeriu, Ciobanu Oleg, Ciobanu Radu, Guțu Marin, Rabei Ion, Gradîș Vitalie, Odainîi Vleriu. Aerolian turbine with vertical axle;
2. Bostan Ion, Dulgheru Valeriu, Dumitrescu C., Cristescu C., Bejan M., Dumitrescu L., Ciobanu Radu. Intelligent cleaning system for photovoltaic panels.
Diploma of Excellence and Invention Medal 2019:
1. Verbițcki Valeri, Lupan Oleg, Railean Serghei. Device for measuring the parameters of a sensor based on nano-structured semiconductor oxides in the range of the order of micro-watts;
2. Bernic Mircea, Țislinscaia Natalia, Balan Mihail, Vișanu Vitalie, Melenciuc Mihail. Drying installation for granular products in the suspension layer
3. Ciobanu Radu, Ciobanu Oleg, Botez Ilie, Botez Dumitru. Installation for vibration smoothing with diamond of outer surfaces of-cylindrical parts;
4. Mazuru Sergiu, Bostan Ion, Vaculenco Maxim, Ciotu Andrei. Process for shaving of precision gear teeth;
5. Mazuru Alexandru, Topală Pavel, Toca Alexei, Scaticalov Serghei, Mazuru Sergiu. Lubricant-Coolant fluid;
6. Secrieru V., Munteanu E., Losmanschi C., Podgornii D., Dorogan A. Led street lamp with high efficiency and enhanced performance features.
Diploma of Merit and Invention Medal 2019:
1. Țurcanu Dinu, Nistiriuc Pavel. Lens with gradulated refractive index;
2. Postica Vasile, Pauportethierry, Trofim Viorel, Ababii Nicolai, Lupan Oleg. Functionalization process of ZnO nano-wire surface with Pd and PdO/PdO2;
3. Ghendov-Moșanu Aliona, Popescu Liliana, Sturza Rodica, Lung Ildiko, Opriș Ocsana-Ileana, Stan Manuela Cristina, Soran Maria-Loredana. Process for producing a functional curd cream;
4. Siminiuc Rodica, Coșciug Lidia. Gluten-free cookies (variant);
5. Stamov I., Syrbu N., Dorogan A., Nemerenco L. Me-ZnP2 diode sensible to optical gyration;
6. Capcanari Tatiana, Popovici Cristina, Paladi Daniela, Deseatnicova Olga. Mayonnaise;
7. Danilă Victoria, Curteza Antonela, Irovan Marcela, Balan Stela, Railean Serghei, Bodiu Victoria. Smart clothes for children.
1. Malcoci Marina. Footwear;
2. Andrei Zbancă, Valeriu Podborschi. Design Concept „Public electric transport”;
3. Mircea Nicolăescu, Valeriu Podborschi. Design Concept „Autonomous vacuum cleaner”;
4. Ion Zbancă, Valeriu Podborschi. Design Concept „Electric truck”.
Valuable nominal prizes awarded by various institutions participating in the exhibition:
The work of Intelligent cleaning system for photovoltaic panels (authors Bostan Ion, Dulgheru Valeriu, Dumitrescu C., Cristescu C., Bejan M., Dumitrescu L., Ciobanu Radu) was highly appreciated by the National Institute of Research and Development for Mechatronics and Measurement Technique – Bucharest, which awarded it the Diploma of Excellence and the Mechatronic Group Trophy, and also by the Romanian Alternative Technologies Association from Sibiu, which appreciated it with the Special Prize.
The Romanian Association for Alternative Technologies from Sibiu assessed the work of prof. Dulghieru Valeriu, granting him the Excellency Certificate.
The National Institute for Research and Development for Chemistry and Petrochemistry has awarded the work “Measuring the Parameters of a Sensor Based on Nano-structured Semiconductor Oxides in the Range of Order of Microwatts” (Authors Verbitsky Valeri, Lupan Oleg, Railean Serghei) with the Award for Innovation.
The Association of Food Industry Specialists was pleased with the work: “Process of producing a functional curd cream” (Ghendov-Moșanu Aliona, Popescu Liliana, Sturza Rodica, Lung Ildiko, Opriș Ocsana-Ileana, Stan Manuela Cristina, Soran Maria-Loredana) awarding it with a Diploma of Excellence.
The Recognition Certificate was handed over by the Science, Education and Technological Platform of the Polytechnic University of Bucharest to Bernic Mircea, Țislinscaia Natalia, Balan Mihail, Vișanu Vitalie, Melenciuc Mihail) for the work “Drying installation for granular products in the suspension layer”.
The Romanian Association of Pteridology awarded the Diploma of Excellence and the Golden Medal for the work “Gluten-free cookies” (authors Siminiuc Rodica, Coşciug Lidia).
We are grateful to the team of researchers who have represented the Technical University of Moldova at this prestigious Exhibition and we wish them good luck in their future achievements.