The main objective of the Summer School is to train young professionals in interdisciplinary approaches to energy and climate change in their scientific work and research.
With reference to the existing Agreement for the Academic Year 2020/2021, we would like to update you with the application procedures.
The COVID-19 pandemic will have far-reaching and long-term effects on populations and economies worldwide. Besides its immediate impact on health, the socioeconomic consequences of the pandemic are likely to be felt by economic actors over the world, and the populations of developing countries and economies in transition are expected to be among those most vulnerable to suffer from COVID-19-related challenges.
The Global Call is aimed at identifying “Innovative Ideas and Technologies vs. COVID-19 and beyond”, namely scalable solutions to cope with the direct and indirect impact of COVID-19 in developing countries and economies in transition, and their respective needs in the transition to post-crisis socioeconomic realities in the aftermath of the pandemic.
The Global Call offers an opportunity at international level to identify and promote innovative solutions contributing to tackle COVID-19 effects in developing countries and make their economies more resilient, in alignment with the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
The initiative, inspired by ITPO Italy, is promoted by UNIDO – United Nations Industrial Development Organization – through its network of ITPOs, Investment and Technology Promotion Offices around the world.
Applications must be received by 30 June 2020 at the following link.
The Award Ceremony will be held via a live stream on 14 July 2020 in compliance with the ongoing measures taken worldwide to prevent the spread of the virus.
For any clarification or assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
West University of Timisoara is organizing the 2nd Edition of West University of Timisoara (Late) Summer School (August 31st – September 13th 2020), a multi- and inter-disciplinary event aiming to offer Bachelor or Master students the opportunity to participate in a two-weeks study/training programme, taking place in the future cultural capital of Europe (Timisoara 2021), with the possibility of choosing from a variety of courses that mirror the comprehensive character of our university.
West University of Timisoara (Late) Summer School courses:
– Design Thinking, your path to innovation!
– Biochemistry aspects in various medical conditions
– Cultural geography and cultural tourism
– Proactive Involvement for Better Communities
– Taxation and Accounting in the Digital Era and Global Economy
– Practical cases in Behavioural finance
– Capital Market Risk Management
– Getting the changemaker mindset: reinvent yourself as a social entrepreneur
– History of the universe and cosmology
– Leadership competencies and the future of work
– Public Speaking Strategies
– Introduction to Romanian language, culture and civilization
– Security and Cryptography
– Presentation skills and nonverbal communication
– Mass media and public relations – techniques and strategies
– Team-work skills through urban sociology field research in Timisoara
Participation fee (150 EURO): accommodation in WUT dormitories, lunches and a registration kit.
More information about applying to WUT (late) summer school at: http://ri.uvt.ro/west-university-of-timisoara-late-summer-school/
For more details: Flyer Scoala de Vara 2020
Applications deadline: June 15th
Din cauza pandemiei, cauzate de virusul COVID-19, a 3 ediție a Școlii de vară JASSY se va organiza online în perioada 5 – 18 iulie 2020.
Studenții de la toate programele de studii sunt încurajați să se înregistreze la unul din cele 5 module online JASSY oferite: Științe reale, Perspective Est-europene, Managementul finanțelor și a riscului, Managementul strategic a resurselor umane, Turism.
Pentru informații suplimentare: cursuri oferite, procedura de aplicare și costuri, accesați: http://www.uaic.ro/en/jassy/
Termen limită de înregistrare: 15 iunie 2020.
Mykolas Romeris University is pleased to announce that because of the unfortunate circumstances the deadline to apply for Short-Term Studies is postponed till the 25th of April 2020! Now you have more time!
The scholarship is named as “Short term (1-2 semesters) studies“: https://studyin.lt/scholarships/short-term-studies/
Scholarships for short-term studies in Lithuania (excluding Lithuanian studies) offered for candidates who are students of higher education institutions of the following countries:
No of scholarships
The Eastern Partnership countries
Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Armenia
Australia, Bangladesh, Brunei, the Philippines, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Cambodia, China, South Korea, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, New Zealand, Pakistan, Russia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam
Lithuania priority export market countries
Sweden, Germany, Norway, Finland, the United Kingdom, France, Poland, Belgium, Denmark, the Netherlands, Latvia, Estonia, the USA, Israe
- The candidate has to receive an official approval of acceptance from the chosen Lithuanian higher education institution (MYKOLAS ROMERIS UNIVERSITY).
- The candidate has to be a student of a higher education institution of the particular country mentioned in the table above.
- The candidate has to have good knowledge of Lithuanian, English or other language required to study the chosen study programme (the minimum of B2 level of study language according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages is required).
Coimbra Group Universities have been providing, since 1999, young researchers from the European Neighbourhood with the opportunity to spend a short stay at a Coimbra Group University to carry out part of their research work.
The eligible countries for the 2020 edition are the following: Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Egypt, Georgia, Israel, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Libya, Moldova, Montenegro, Morocco, the Palestinian Authority, Republic of Northern Macedonia, Russia, Serbia, Syria, Tajikistan, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan.
The following Coimbra Group Universities are participating in the 2020 edition of the Coimbra Group Scholarship Programme:
• University of Granada (Spain)
• Karl Franz University of Graz (Austria)
• University of Heidelberg (Germany)
• Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iasi (Romania)
• Jagiellonian University Krakow (Poland)
• KU Leuven (Belgium)
• University of Padova (Italy)
• University of Poitiers (France)
• University of Salamanca (Spain)
• University of Siena (Italy)
Applicants must fulfill all the following criteria:
• be born on or after 1 January 1985
• be nationals of and current residents in one of the above-listed countries
• be current academic staff members of a university or an equivalent higher education institution located in one of the above-listed countries
• be of postdoctoral or equivalent status, although some institutions may offer opportunities to doctoral
Deadline for applications: 30 April 2020
For more information:
Go Styria is a scholarship program for master and doctoral students as well as Post Docs interested in a short term research stay (max. 4 months) in the context of their master, doctoral thesis or Post-Doc research.
The target region includes Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Greece, Hungary, Kosovo, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, Turkey. Candidates selected for the program will be given the opportunity for a research period at the University of Graz in order to then continue and conclude their studies / research at their home universities.
WHO can apply?
MASTER AND DOCTORAL students:
- currently and also in 2020/21 enrolled at an accredited university in the target region
- currently already working on their master or doctoral thesis
- who are academic staff members at an accredited university in the target region
- the completion of the doctorate should not be older than 1 year at time of application
Details on the program call: https://international.uni-graz.at/en/incoming-exchange/go-styria-scholarship-programme/
- 21 April 2020 – deadline for code requests giving access to the online application (only mandatory for Master/PhD applicants to start the application process)
- 24 April 2020 – applications deadline for all candidates