Technical University of Moldova announces the organization of a selection contest of candidates for academic mobility at University of Twente, Netherlands, within the Erasmus+ programme. University of Twente offers 2 mobility grants for teaching (24 days) and 4 mobility grants for training (1 month).
University of Twente will cover the costs of subsistence and the the return tickets (approx. 275 EUR).
Field of teaching/training offer: Microelectronics
The candidates’ applications may be submitted to the Faculty Erasmus+ Coordinator in the period 20.09.2021 – 27.09.2021.
Selection of candidates for mobility will be conducted by the Selection Committee at the following address: within the International Relations Office, TUM, 168 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant blvd., building No. 1, room 203).
The submitted files will contain documents in English only.
The candidate’s application to ERASMUS+ Staff Status should contain the following documents:
- Application addressed to the Rector and approved by the Dean of the Faculty (it can be requested from the international relations officer of the faculty).
- Photocopy of passport. Passport should be valid for the whole period of mobility.
- Employment Certificate issued by the Department of Resource Management, TUM.
- Letter of motivation addressed to the Selection Committee, stating the main reasons for the choice of mobility, the candidate’s teaching/training objectives and planned mobility programme, the expected results (1-2 pages).
- Invitation/ Acceptance Letter.
- Curriculum vitae written in English (Europass form + photo).
Criteria for submitting the application file to the ERASMUS+ Staff Status
- Eligibility criteria:
- to be a staff employed at the Technical University of Moldova.
- Selection criteria:
- to meet the eligibility requirements.
- to have previous collaboration with University of Twente, Netherlands.
- Specific criteria:
- to submit other documents requested by the selection board in addition.
International Relations Office, TUM
Assoc. prof. Natalia Vladei, PhD
Address: 168 Ştefan cel Mare blvd., building no. 1, office 203