Technical University of Moldova announces the organization of a selection contest of candidates for academic mobility at the University of Life Sciences in Lublin, Poland, within the Erasmus+ programme. University of Life Sciences in Lublin offers 1 mobility grant of 5 months for BSc or MSc student. The amount of BSc or MSc student’s scholarship is 800 €/month, additionally an amount of return ticket will be reimbursed (275€).
The candidates’ applications may be submitted to the Faculty Erasmus+ Coordinator in the period 09.04.2021 – 28.04.2021.
Selection of candidates for mobility will be conducted by the Selection Committee at the following address: within the International Relations Office, TUM, 168 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant blvd., building No. 1, room 203).
The submitted files will contain documents in English only. The final results of the selection of candidates will be announced by the University of Life Sciences in Lublin.
Details about the academic offer: Geodesy and cadastre.
The candidate’s application file to ERASMUS+ BSc/MSc student status should contain the following documents:
- Application addressed to the Rector of TUM and approved by the Dean of the Faculty (it can be requested from the international relations officer of the faculty).
- Photocopy of passport. Passport should be valid for the whole period of mobility.
- Student certificate issued by the faculty secretariat, with the mention that during the mobility period the candidate will have the status of student.
- Transcript of records issued by the faculty administration.
- English language certificate (minimum B2 according to CEFR Common European Framework of Reference for Languagies).
- Letter of motivation addressed to the Selection Committee, stating the main reasons for the choice of mobility, the candidate’s study objectives for mobility, the expected results (1-2 pages).
- Curriculum vitae written in English (Europass form + photo).
- Learning Agreement (LA) for Studies. The LA should be signed and endorsed by the Dean of the Faculty.
Other materials: envelope file for archiving the candidate’s documents.
Criteria for submitting the application file to the ERASMUS+ BSC/MSc student status
- Eligibility criteria:
- to be a student enrolled at the Technical University of Moldova.
- Selection criteria:
- to meet the eligibility requirements.
- English language certificate.
- to have good academic results in the academic year prior to mobility and in the last exam.
- Specific criteria:
- to have all the exams passed;
- to submit other documents requested by the selection board in addition;
- to be able to demonstrate specific skills and abilities in accordance with the work to be carried out at the partner university.
09.04.2021 – 28.04.2021
REGISTRATION based on the candidature application
CONSULTATION regarding the preparation of the application
SELECTION INTERVIEW (location, time)
Faculty of Constructions, Geodesy and Cadastre, TUM, 41 Dacia bd., building no. 10, Dean’s Office
ANNOUNCEMENT of the preliminary results
TRANSMISSION of the files to University of Life Sciences in Lublin for final evaluation
Faculty of Constructions, Geodesy and Cadastre, TUM
Dina Apostol, email: email@example.com
Address: 41 Dacia bd., building no. 10, Dean’s Office