Technical University of Moldova announces the organization of a selection contest of candidates for academic mobility at the University of Agricultural Sciences and Veterinary Medicine Cluj-Napoca, Romania, within the Erasmus+ programme. University of Agricultural Sciences and Veterinary Medicine Cluj-Napoca, Romania offers 1 mobility grant for study of 3 months and and 1 mobility grant for traineeship of 2 months for BSc or MSc students.
The amount of BSc or MSc student’s scholarship is 800 €/month, additionally an amount of return ticket will be reimbursed (180 euro).
The candidates’ applications may be submitted to the Faculty Erasmus+
Coordinator in the period 09 to 23 April 2021.
Selection of candidates for mobility will be conducted by the Selection Committee at the following address: within the Faculty of Food Technologies, TUM, 9/9 Studentilor street, building No. 5, room 201).
The submitted files will contain documents in English only. The final results of the selection of candidates will be announced by the University of Agricultural Sciences and Veterinary Medicine Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
Details about the academic offer: Food processing.
The candidate’s application file to ERASMUS+ BSc/MSc student status should contain the following documents:
- Application addressed to the Rector of TUM and approved by the Dean of the Faculty (it can be requested from the international relations officer of the faculty).
- Photocopy of passport. Passport should be valid for the whole period of mobility.
- Student certificate issued by the faculty secretariat, with the mention that during the mobility period the candidate will have the status of student.
- Transcript of records issued by the faculty administration.
- English language certificate (minimum B2 according to CEFR Common European Framework of Reference for Languagies).
- Letter of motivation addressed to the Selection Committee, stating the main reasons for the choice of mobility, the candidate’s study objectives for mobility, the expected results (1-2 pages).
- Curriculum vitae written in English (Europass form + photo).
- Learning Agreement (LA) for Studies. The LA should be signed and endorsed by the Dean of the Faculty.
Other materials: envelope file for archiving the candidate’s documents.
Criteria for submitting the application file to the ERASMUS+ BSC/MSc student status
- Eligibility criteria:
- to be a student enrolled at the Technical University of Moldova.
- Selection criteria:
- to meet the eligibility requirements.
- to have good academic results in the academic year prior to mobility and in the last exam.
- Specific criteria:
- to have all the exams passed;
- to submit other documents requested by the selection board in addition;
- to be able to demonstrate specific skills and abilities in accordance with the work to be carried out at the partner university.
09.04.2021 – 23.04.2021
REGISTRATION based on the candidature application
CONSULTATION regarding the preparation of the application
SELECTION INTERVIEW (location, time)
ANNOUNCEMENT of the preliminary results
TRANSMISSION of the files to University of Agricultural Sciences and Veterinary Medicine Cluj-Napoca for final evaluation
FACULTY ERASMUS+ COORDINATOR
Oxana RADU, lect. univ., dr., email@example.com
Address: 9/9 Studenţilor str., building no. 5, office 220