Technical University of Moldova announces the organization of a selection contest of candidates for academic mobility at the ISAG – European Business School, Portugal, within the Erasmus+ programme. ISAG – European Business School offers 2 mobility grants for BSc students, from the study programs “Engineering and management in specific field of study” and “Business and Administration”.
The amount of scholarship is 850 €/month, additionally an amount of return ticket will be reimbursed (275€).
The candidates’ applications may be submitted to the Faculty Erasmus+ Coordinator in the period 09 to 23 April 2021.
Selection of candidates for mobility will be conducted by the Selection Committee at the following address: within the International Relations Office, TUM, 168 Ştefan cel Mare str., building no. 1, office 203
The submitted files will contain documents in English only. The final results of the selection of candidates will be announced by the European Business School, Portugal.
Details about the academic offer: Economics and Management.
The candidate’s application file to ERASMUS+ student status should contain the following documents:
- Application addressed to the Rector of TUM and approved by the Dean of the Faculty (it can be requested from the international relations officer of the faculty).
- Photocopy of passport. Passport should be valid for the whole period of mobility.
- Student certificate issued by the faculty secretariat, with the mention that during the mobility period the candidate will have the status of student.
- Transcript of records issued by the faculty administration.
- English language certificate (minimum B2 according to CEFR Common European Framework of Reference for Languagies).
- Letter of motivation addressed to the Selection Committee, stating the main reasons for the choice of mobility, the candidate’s study objectives for mobility, the expected results (1-2 pages).
- Curriculum vitae written in English (Europass form + photo).
- Learning Agreement (LA) for Studies. The LA should be signed and endorsed by the Dean of the Faculty.
Other materials: envelope file for archiving the candidate’s documents.
Criteria for submitting the application file to the ERASMUS+ student status
- Eligibility criteria:
- to be a student enrolled at the Technical University of Moldova.
- Selection criteria:
- to meet the eligibility requirements.
- English language certificate.
- to have good academic results in the academic year prior to mobility and in the last exam.
- Specific criteria:
- to have all the exams passed;
- to submit other documents requested by the selection board in addition;
- to be able to demonstrate specific skills and abilities in accordance with the work to be carried out at the partner university.
09.04.2021 – 23.04.2021
REGISTRATION based on the candidature application
CONSULTATION regarding the preparation of the application
SELECTION INTERVIEW (location, time)
168 Ştefan cel Mare str., building no. 1, office 203
ANNOUNCEMENT of the preliminary results
TRANSMISSION of the files to the European Business School for final evaluation
FACULTIES ERASMUS+ COORDINATORS:
FIEB: Cornelia Crucerescu, conf. univ., dr., email@example.com
FEIE: Corina Guțu-Chetrușca, lect. univ., dr., firstname.lastname@example.org
FET: Roman Gritco, lect. univ., email@example.com
FIMIT: Iulian Malcoci, conf. univ., dr., Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
FTA: Oxana Radu, lect. univ., dr., Email: email@example.com
FTP: Angela Scripcenco, conf. univ., dr., firstname.lastname@example.org
FCGC: Dina Apostol, lect. univ., email@example.com