Moscow Polytechnic University, Ryazan Institute invites to the XIX International Scientific and Technical Conference “New Technologies in Education and Industry” that will be organized on 14-16 April 2021, in Ryazan, Russia.
The conference aims to bring together researchers, scientists, engineers, and scholar students to exchange and share their experience, new ideas, and research results about all aspects of Education, Management, Industry and Information Technology, and discuss the practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted.
- Architecture and Civil Engineering
- Modern and Sustainable Building Structures, Materials and Technologies
- Mechanical Engineering
- Power and Electrical Engineering
- Modern Problems of Socio-Economic Development
- Modern Problems of Linguistics, Social and Humanitarian Issues
- Automobile Transport and Industrial Vehicles
- Fundamental and Applied Sciences
- Modern Issues of Historical Science
Working languages: Russian, English
- Abstract submission: March 29, 2021
- Presentation of work (online): April 14-16, 2021
- Article submission: April 30, 2021