Are you as a young professional interested in increased transparency, efficiency and resilience in public administration? Join the Swedish Institute Academy for Young Professionals (SAYP) Baltic Sea Region and Eastern Partnership countries and deepen your knowledge about modern sustainable governance.
What and when?
SAYP is a training programme, designed to reinforce your professional skills, enhance your cross-cultural understanding and develop your regional perspective on innovative and sustainable governance. In SAYP 2021, you can attend one of five different modules, organised by Swedish universities:
- Migration and Integration in the Eastern Partnership and the Baltic Sea Region (September-November), Gothenburg University & Georgian Institute of Public Affairs
- Perspectives on Multi-level Governance, Decentralisation & Human Rights (June- September), Lund University
- Sustainable e-Government for Resilient and Innovative Democratic Public Administration (April-August), Linköping University
- Sustainable Public Management (May-June), Malmö University
- Transnational Public Administration and Organising (June-August), Södertörn University
You are welcome to apply if you:
- Aspire to work for modern sustainable governance and grow your network of like-minded professionals
- Are in a position within policymaking, public administration or civil society
- Are a young professional up to 35 years old (born 1986)
- Have a good working knowledge of English
- Are a citizen and resident of Armenia, Belarus, Estonia, Georgia, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Sweden & Ukraine
What can you expect from participation in SAYP?
Participation in SAYP is free of charge. The modules are focused on network-building, experience-sharing and development of new knowledge and understanding on how transparency, openness and creativity may be used to improve the governing of our societies. Afterwards, SAYP participants can join the Swedish Institute Alumni Network – a global professional network for building a fair and sustainable future.
How to apply?
1) Read more about each of the thematic modules offered in SAYP 2021 at the Swedish Institute website .
2) Check if you meet the criteria as a participant.
3) Apply for participation to the module of your interest, directly to the respective module organizer, by 22 March at the latest.
Contacts at the Swedish Institute:
Aleksandra Adrich, email@example.com