The following Master of Science degree courses are being offered in English for the 2020-21 Academic Year:
1. MSc in Food Safety and Quality Engineering (Szent István University)
2. MSc in Horticultural Engineering (Szent István University)
3. MSc in Animal nutrition and feed safety (Kaposvár University)
The following universities and faculties are participating:
• Szent István University, Faculty of Food Science
• Szent István University, Faculty of Horticultural Science
• Kaposvár University, Faculty of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences
The scholarship will cover:
• application and tuition fees throughout the study period with basic books and notes;
• dormitory accommodation;
• subsistence costs;
• health insurance.
Deadlines: 15 January 2020 – 28 February 2020
More details: please see attached the description and the application form.