The Fulbright Specialist Program is open for the submission of the project proposals for 2020 year.
This program offers Moldovan universities the possibility to invite U.S. professionals to share their expertise by collaborating on projects initiated by universities.
Project activities may include, but are not limited to:
– teaching or training;
– developing curricula or teaching/educational materials; institutional planning;
– building capacity of faculty, administrators, or staff;
– delivering seminars or academic courses and conducting needs assessments for programs or institutions.
The program accepts proposals in any field except English Teaching. For 2020 the priority areas are:
- Business Administration and Job Creation,
- Cyber Security and IT,
- Disaster Response,
- Media Literacy/Countering Disinformation,
- Public Administration and
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics).
As additional priority fields emerge during the year, additional funding may be available for projects in those areas.
For a general program overview and highlights of the Fulbright Specialist Program, you can visit the website: https://fulbrightspecialist.worldlearning.org/the-fulbright-specialist-program