https://utm.md/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Anexa-3_logo-erasmus-plus.jpg 358 1758 Serviciul Relații publice și promovarea imaginii https://utm.md/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/utm-logo.png Serviciul Relații publice și promovarea imaginii2017-09-28 15:00:462018-04-26 13:33:57Call for participants - Venture into Inclusion
Training course “Venture into Inclusion”, 10 – 18 October 2017, in Dumbrava, Moldova.
Together with our partners, we are looking for participants from Denmark, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Romania, Italy, and Moldova.
“Venture into Inclusion” is a 7-day training course on empowering youth workers with tools and practices essential for working on inclusion and support of young people at the edge of society, through social enterprises and entrepreneurship.
The activity gathers 29 youth leaders from Denmark, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Romania, Italy, Moldova will be involved in the training course.
‘Venture into Inclusion’ will take place from 10 to 18 of October 2017, the 10th of October 2017 being arrival day and the 18th of October 2017 being departure day.
Objectives of the training course are:
- To increase youth workers’ knowledge on labor market exclusion faced by marginalized young people
- To increase youth workers’ awareness about social inclusion and exclusion
- To furnish youth workers with support methods and tools to help young people facing exclusion
- To expose youth workers to varied ways of accessing available social entrepreneurship opportunities
- To equip youth workers with business development skills, to enable them assist and support potential or already existing marginalized young entrepreneurs
- To encourage collaboration between youth workers and social enterprises / social entrepreneurs in developing tools and methods to enhance work in the youth sector.
The participants will practice non-formal techniques and methods throughout the training course. Sessions will be conducted in English. Therefore, the participants are expected to have a good level of English, both written and spoken.
In order to participate, the candidates should be over 18 years old and must fulfil the following requirements:
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- General interest and passion for the theme of the project
- Strong motivation towards working with young people who face exclusion
- Experience within the youth sector
- Potential to absorb new competencies and utilize them effectively
- Willingness to share, promote and disseminate the work of the project and its participants.
Candidates who do not fulfil the above requirements will not be considered, and hence be taken off the list.
Application and selection procedure
The nominated participants shall complete an application form on the following link:
Participation in the training is free of charge.
The nominated participants should have completed the application form no later than August 20, 2017. Confirmation of the participant selection will be announced by the organizer on August 22, 2017. the latest. Within 5 days after the selection results are announced, participants must prove that they have purchased their tickets with a copy of the invoice and a copy of the e-ticket.
The EU contribution for the travel expenses per participant is as follows:
|Denmark, Italy, Azerbaijan, Georgia||270€|
*Only for distances between 100-499 km, calculated with the distance calculator of the European Commission.
Participants shall be reimbursed for their travel expenses up to the amount available for their countries and no more than their real costs. The amounts have been calculated using the distance calculator of the European Commission from the location of each sending organization to the venue. Should the travel expenses exceed the contribution available, participants shall cover the extra costs from own resources.
Reimbursement of travel expenses
In order to get reimbursed for their travel expenses, participants shall send the organizer all the originals of travel documentation and invoices. The reimbursements will be made through bank transfers within 45 days after the organizer have received the original documentation by post.
Additionally, the reimbursement will be performed only if the following conditions are met:
- Participants submit their individual participant report as requested by the European Commission through the Mobility Tool;
- Participants and their sending organizations send the organizers a proof of dissemination activities.
The partner organizations must ensure that participants have a travel insurance covering them for the whole duration of the training course.
Attached to this letter is the draft program of the training. Please note that some changes in the program could potentially be made. We are happy to receive your suggestions for improvements and your contributions.
Each participant shall read carefully and agree on the Participant Declaration found with the application form. Accepting the Participant Declaration is a requirement of participation.
Should you have any questions regarding this call, please contact Morten Mathiasen or by phone at + 45 45 34 30 40