- To increase youth workers’ knowledge on labor market exclusion faced by marginalized young people
- To increase youth workers’ awareness about social inclusion and exclusion
- To furnish youth workers with support methods and tools to help young people facing exclusion
- To expose youth workers to varied ways of accessing available social entrepreneurship opportunities
- To equip youth workers with business development skills, to enable them assist and support potential or already existing marginalized young entrepreneurs
- To encourage collaboration between youth workers and social enterprises / social entrepreneurs in developing tools and methods to enhance work in the youth sector.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- General interest and passion for the theme of the project
- Strong motivation towards working with young people who face exclusion
- Experience within the youth sector
- Potential to absorb new competencies and utilize them effectively
- Willingness to share, promote and disseminate the work of the project and its participants.
|Denmark, Italy, Azerbaijan, Georgia||270€|
- Participants submit their individual participant report as requested by the European Commission through the Mobility Tool;
- Participants and their sending organizations send the organizers a proof of dissemination activities.