https://utm.md/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Anexa-3_logo-erasmus-plus.jpg 358 1758 Serviciul Relații publice și promovarea imaginii https://utm.md/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/utm-logo.png Serviciul Relații publice și promovarea imaginii2017-09-28 15:09:192019-01-31 11:56:37Another World is Possible – Youth Creative Activism through Urban Arts
The training course ‘Another World is Possible – Youth Creative Activism through Urban Arts’, 14-23 October, 2017, Vadul lui Voda, Moldova.
Together with our partners, we are looking for participants from Denmark, the UK, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine, Armenia, Romania, Portugal.
“Another World is Possible – Youth Creative Activism through Urban Arts” is an 8-day training course on promoting urban culture and art as a positive expression of young people’s participation. The training course will bring together 31 youth leaders from Denmark, the UK, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine, Armenia, Romania, Portugal. Training course will take place between the 14 and 23 of October 2017, the 14th being arrival day and the 23th being departure day.
The objectives of the project are:
- To ensure youth workers have capacity to reflect upon and respond to the challenges and conflicts faced by young people with fewer opportunities in urban areas
- To give youth leaders capacity to engage young people with fewer opportunities in positive social action through Urban Arts
- To promote European cooperation in the field of youth work, specifically the participation of youth in urban areas.
The training course will be conducted in English and translation will not be provided. Therefore, the participants are expected to have a good level of English, both written and spoken.
In order to participate, the candidates should be at least 18 years old and must fulfil the following requirements:
- Youth workers who have, or intend to work with young marginalised people in their communities,
- Trainer, facilitator, volunteer coordinator, project manager, leader or volunteer in the home organization;
- Being committed to multiply the project results;
- Having a certain level of expertise in the youth work;
- Ability to communicate fluently in English;
Candidates who do not fulfil the above requirements will not be considered, and hence be taken off the list.
Application and selection procedure
The nominated participants shall complete an application form on the following link:
Participation in the training is free of charge.
The nominated participants should have completed the application form no later than August 20, 2017. Confirmation of the participant selection will be announced by the organizer on August 22, 2017 the latest. Within 5 days after the selection results are announced, participants must prove that they have purchased their tickets with a copy of the invoice and a copy of the e-ticket.
The EU contribution for the travel expenses per participant is as follows:
Participants shall be reimbursed for their travel expenses up to the amount available for their countries and no more than their real costs. The amounts have been calculated using the distance calculator of the European Commission from the location of each sending organization to the venue. Should the travel expenses exceed the contribution available, participants shall cover the extra costs from own resources.
Reimbursement of travel expenses
In order to get reimbursed for their travel expenses, participants shall send the organizer all the originals of travel documentation and invoices. The reimbursements will be made through bank transfers within 45 days after the organizer have received the original documentation by post.
Additionally, the reimbursement will be performed only if the following conditions are met:
- Participants submit their individual participant report as requested by the European Commission through the Mobility Tool;
- Participants and their sending organizations send the organizers a proof of dissemination activities.
The partner organizations must ensure that participants have a travel insurance covering them for the whole duration of the training course.
Attached to this letter is the draft program of the training. Please note that some changes in the program could potentially be made. We are happy to receive your suggestions for improvements and your contributions.
Each participant shall read carefully and agree on the Participant Declaration found with the application form.
Accepting the Participant Declaration is a requirement of participation.
Should you have any questions regarding this call, please contact Sisse Vestergaard at email@example.com or by phone at + 45 45 34 30 40