- To ensure youth workers have capacity to reflect upon and respond to the challenges and conflicts faced by young people with fewer opportunities in urban areas
- To give youth leaders capacity to engage young people with fewer opportunities in positive social action through Urban Arts
- To promote European cooperation in the field of youth work, specifically the participation of youth in urban areas.
- Youth workers who have, or intend to work with young marginalised people in their communities,
- Trainer, facilitator, volunteer coordinator, project manager, leader or volunteer in the home organization;
- Being committed to multiply the project results;
- Having a certain level of expertise in the youth work;
- Ability to communicate fluently in English;
- Participants submit their individual participant report as requested by the European Commission through the Mobility Tool;
- Participants and their sending organizations send the organizers a proof of dissemination activities.