Dean of the faculty
Associate prof, Ph.D. in Economics
Address: 41 Dacia bd., nr. 10 block of study
Tel: +373 22 77-45-22
I. GENERAL INFORMATION
- 2003, December 2 – faculty foundation by Nicholas Turcanu dr., assoc. prof., at the initiative of TUM Rector, the academician Ion Bostan. The first name of the faculty – Economics and Business.
- 2004, January 15 – faculty opening and preparing of the four departments offices, dean’s office and computing center; introducing of specialties (Marketing and Logistics, Accounting in Constructions).
- 2004, May – faculty renaming into Economic Engineering and Business.
- 2007 – faculty had the largest promotion in TUM – over 500 graduates.
- 2007-2010 –master programs development, recognized in the West. Implementation of the master’s program “Real Estate Economics”, financed by the EU and partners from Sweden and the Netherlands.
- 2011-2015 – development and implementation of the EU funded project “Network university of education and maritime culture in the Black Sea basin “, coordinator Nicolae Turcan, head of the department EMC;
- 2013, July –election of the dean Vasile Mamaliga, associate professor, Doctor of Economic Sciences.
- 2016 – faculty possesses:
- 3 specialties (Business and Administration, Marketing and Logistics, Accounting)
- CAEN (entrepreneurial and management assistance center) set by TUM Senate
- Number of students – License – 257, Master – 59, PhD – 24, Continuing Education – 20.
II. FACULTY STRUCTURE
- Department of Economic Theory and Marketing
- Department of Economics and Management in Industry
- Department of Economics and Management in Construction
- Military Department
- Business Center – Reliability of small and medium enterprises
- Computing Centre
III. STUDY PROGRAMMES
|Cycle I, License|
(3 years, full-time)
|Business and Administration (industry, construction)|
Marketing and Logistics
|Cycle II, Master|
Economics of Real Estate Business
|Cycle III, PhD Stydies||Economic Theory and Economic Policies|
Economics and Management in the Field of Activity
IV. TEACHING STAFF
The teaching staff includes renowned scholars in Moldova and abroad, lecturers and PhDs – over 65% of all teachers. Most teachers have spent research internships in Sweden, USA, Romania, Russia and other countries.
V. INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
The Faculty cooperates with similar faculties from Romania, Baltic countries, Russia, Ukraine and other countries.
VI. SCIENTIFIC RESEARCHES
- The efficiency of investments in the agrifood sector;
- Elaboration of technical and economic norms in constructions;
- Elaboration of devizes in constructions based on resources method;
- Marketing high technologies in industry, construction and trade.
- Sectorial analysis in the field.