Head of the department
associate professor, doctor
Address: 41, Dacia bd., block of study nr. 10
Tel: +373 22 77-34-26
I. GENERAL INFORMATION
The Department of Patrimonial Right (DPR) was founded by TUM rector’s order nr. 238-r, on 22.05.2002, as head of department being appointed assoc. prof., dr. Alla CLIMOV.
Respective study within TUM Faculty Cadastre, Geodesy and Constructions, joined to the Departments of geodesy, cadastre and geotechnics and of the evaluation and management of real estate, given that there is a real possibility for further studies both theoretically and practically of all aspects related to property registration system, territorial organization in the plan of law and technique (cadastral works, including the formation of real estate, real estate valuation, appreciation of technical documents status in construction etc.), faculty featuring the resources from a professional point and necessary technique in order to perform the cadastral works.
At the same time, the thorough study of the real estate and cadastral domain is not detrimental to the study of other law disciplines, necessary in formation of the appropriate skills to activate successfully within organs of law enforcement, of local public administration departments, private companies etc.
In 2017, the Department of Patrimonial Right was renamed the Department of Right (DR).
II. TEACHING STAFF
The DR is composed of 16 persons, among whom 33.3% – with scientific degree.
|Name, Surname||Didactic and scientific title||Remark|
|1||Alla CLIMOV||dr., assoc. prof., head of the department; bas./cum.||Lawyer, Member of the Scientific Seminar SUM, trainer at the National Institute of Justice RM|
|2||Victor CATAN||assoc. prof., bas.||Ex- Foreign Minister of RM, Ex-vice minister of Justice of RM, member of the working group for the development of economic legislation|
|3||Svetlana DOGOTARU||assoc. prof., cum.||Ex Vice Minister of Constructions, expert in constructions, National Institute of Judicial Expertise|
|4||Olga PISARENCO||dr., assoc. prof.; bas./cum.||Lawyer, trainer at the National Institute of Justice RM|
|5||Viorica URSU||senior lecturer;bas./cum.||Mediator in justice|
|6||Ina BOSTAN||senior lecturer; bas./cum.||Administrator in the insolvency process|
|7||Iurie IVANOV||senior lecturer, bas./cum.||legal expert|
|8||Alexandru SAVVA||senior lecturer, bas.||Lawyer|
|9||Denis BĂBĂLĂU||assoc. prof., exter. cum.||Judge|
|10||Aurica LEFTER-BARCARU||assoc. prof., exter. cum.||Lawyer, head of the Law Depertment, SE „CADASTRU”|
|11||Veronica CALISTRU||universitar lecturer, exter. cum.||legal expert, SE „CADASTRU”|
|12||Natalia CHIRIAC||universitar lecturer, bas.|
|13||Valeria TOPORET||universitar lecturer, bas.||legal expert|
|14||Daniela GROSU||university assistant, cum.|
|15||Livia NISTOR-LOPATENCO||dr., assoc. prof.; cum.|
|2||Elena URSU||methodist coordinator|
III. FORMS OF STUDIES
Department of Right provides the training in jurisprudence.
License (cycle I)
- Specialty “LAW” – 240 ECTS duration of studies – 4 years.
Master (cycle II)
- Specialty “Patrimonial Right” – 90 ECTS, duration of studies – 1.5 years.
IV. ACHIEVEMENTS / SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH AND PROJECTS RESEARCH IN THE PERIOD 2015-2016
Veronica Ionel, st. gr. PR-1213
The project “Action for justice” implemented by IVENTO
The project “International Development”, implemented by the US Embassy, the Institute ‘LEAVITT “
TEACHING STAFF involved in the implementation of projects:
|Nr.||Collaborator’s name, surname||Project title|
|1.||Alla Climova||1) The UNDP project on “Strengthening the institutional capacity of the National Institute of Justice” (2008-2009);|
2) Research Project in section “Land law” of Legal Encyclopedia of Moldova, ASM, May 2010 – present;
3) project funded by UNDP – INTERNATIONAL “Strengthening the capacity of land fund administration in Chisinau” (2009-2013);
4) The project within the State Program of scientific research and management of water quality: “Elaborating and connecting to the acquis communautaire of the normative framework on sustainable use and management of water resources in Moldova,” ASM, 01.01.-31.12.2011;
5) Project under the Council of Europe: “Development of the draft Administrative Code” (2015);
6) The “Technical assistance to support First Cadastre Project of Land Relations and Cadastre Agency from Moldova” (2006-2010).
|2.||Victor CATAN||1) Government project of optimizing and improvement of legislation on entrepreneurial activity in the Republic Molodva (Guillotine II, 2012-2014), as a member of the State Commission for regulating entrepreneurial activity Republic of Moldova.|
|3.||Ilie TEACA||1) The project within the State Program of scientific research and management of water quality: “Elaborating and connecting to the acquis communautaire of the normative framework on sustainable use and management of water resources in Moldova,” ASM, 01.01.-31.12.2011;|
2) The project EBRD concerning the elaboration Condominios law, national expert (2012-2014);
3) Research Project in section “Land law” of Legal Encyclopedia of Moldova, ASM, May 2010 – present.
4) The UNDP project, “Management of Public Property”, 2014-2015.
|4.||Svetlana DOGOTARU||1) The project EBRD concerning the elaboration Condominios law, national expert (2012 -2014);|
2) The UNDP project for the development of the Strategy for the housing sector in the cities; “Dushanbe Kurgans-Tube, Hissar – CITIES DEVELOPMENT STRATEGIES, Concept paper – Housing upgrading, Maintenance and Development” (2010);
3) The project „Capacity for integrated urban development: INTEGR-ABLE@ of the Program „Black See 2007-2013”. Facilitating the elaboration of the Integrated Urban Development Plan in Balti, Orhei and Vadul lui Voda.
4) The Forum “Planning and sustainable economic development in Chisinau”, 18 to 19 April 2016, organized by the French Embassy in Republic of Moldova in partnership with the Municipality of Chisinau mun..
5) Roundtable “Legal Relations of Apa-Canal Chisinau and residents associations: responsibilities and consequences”, May 31, 2016, organized by IDIS Viitorul.
6) Participation as an expert development of the project Condominiums Law and housing fund, with the support of the EBRD, granted to the Ministry of Regional Development and Constructions.
|4.||Olga PISARENCO||1) Project “Support of the course for judges, prosecutors and lawyers on preventing and combating domestic violence cases”, implemented by the Women’s Right Center, 2015-2016.|
V. INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
- Cooperation Agreement with SE „Cadastru” (38 OCT) 2014, cooperation in improving the educational programs, internships carrying out, granting special literature of the cadastral domain, offering jobs to employ in the procedure established by law.
- The total number of graduates, 2014-2016 – 44 students
- Their employment in the labor market, including the Masters – 38 students
- The partnership between graduates (companies in the field) and academia – Pro Imobil Group SRL – providing support in carrying out the internships, endowment of the department with literature, providing support for employment.