Head of direction
Senior university lecturer, master, engineer
168, Stefan cel Mare bd., Chisinau, Republic of Moldova,
Location on Google Maps->>
Office 1-314, 1-315, 1-316, 1-317, 1-318
Tel: +373 22 23-52-39, +373 22 23-51-92, +373 78 23 34 44
I. GENERAL INFORMATION
Digital technologies have already radically transformed the communication sectors, media, commerce, entertainment while the education sector, especially higher education, is next on the list. Generally, university campuses will remain as spaces for teaching and learning, research and innovation, but digital technologies will radically change the mode of transmission and reception of knowledge, will allow an immediate feedback in real time from the students, will facilitate the access to education through distance learning, will allow the penetration on traditional markets of the new providers of educational services. Thus, a diligent and thoughtful implementation of new technologies as well as an adequate computerization will give the university a certain competitive advantage.
Information technologies are more and more frequently used in the didactic process, research, institutional management. Informatization presents an absolutely necessary tool, which leverages the work capacity and creativity of students and teachers, while reducing the amount of work through processes automation.
The Direction of Information Technology and Communications (ICT) is responsible for designing and implementing the Institutional university development strategy in ICT, which focuses on current situation analysis in the field, of the tendencies and requirements imposed by strengthening the image of Modern Higher Institution, identifying the gaps, opportunities, risks and acting in accordance with the management plan of the Rector of TUM.
In the institutional university development strategy in the field of Information Technology and Communication it is identified the priority areas for reformation (a. Design and development of of software products; b. Design and management of information networks of communication; c. Policy and objectives ensuring information security), is formulated and defined the mission, vision, general and specific strategic goals, actions required to achieve rated performance indicators, etc. The present strategy aims to improve the access, increase quality, efficiency, and transparency of didactic, scientific, administrative, communication processes by effective use of ICT. Effective use of technologies involves the implementation and use of information systems in TUM activity by implementing of Information System, University Management System (UMS), the component of university management of the integrated platform that will offer:
- Advantages for the academic process through:
- Educational process modernization,
- Personalized access to the necessary information,
- Transparency of university processes,
- Increasing of competition in the university environment,
- Attraction of students, Masters / PhD students and employees in the university community.
- An integrated information system resulting in:
- Optimization, quick access of the administration to any university information,
- Minimizing the costs of workflows,
- Identification and implement mechanisms for combating bureaucracy in educational and administrative processes, including the informatisation of document circulation and revising of institutional regulations,
- Increasing the degree of satisfaction in university environment,
- Effective ways of internal communication,
- Modernization of TUM image internally and externally,
- High level of credibility towards the University administration as a result of increasing transparency and access to information.
Implementation of this strategy is based on a clear vision and an effective management. In this sense, Technical University of Moldova proposes the establishment of a modern management, open and transparent, results-based, involving all decision makers, but also of teaching staff, students as direct beneficiaries of the informatization process.
Communication processes are the support of all university activities and therefore it will seek to implement a well-structured information system based on electronic communication, aimed at providing information and accurate data in real time. This transformation will allow teachers to bring a modern breath and better results in the educational and academia process through innovative experiences of communication and collaboration.
- Manual Office 365 – Communication, email, contacts, calendar
- Rules of ethics regarding the use of Office 365 for Education in of TUM
- Security policy on the protection of personal data at their processing within the information systems
- Regulation on the processing the information containing personal data in the accounting system
- Regulation on supervision through video
- Regulation on the registration of petitions
III. PROPERTY RIGHT
- Copyright protection
- Patenting of software products
- Patenting of inventions
|Service of Design and Development of Information Systems and Software Products|
|Ion Ichim||Head of Serviceemail@example.com|
|Vladislav Gutu||web firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Vasile Derevlenco||software email@example.com|
|Network and Information Security Administration Service|
|Dumitru Chilimari||Head of Servicefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Eugeniu Soldan||computer network email@example.com|
|Data Communications and Computer Systems Support Section|
|Vasile Chetroi||Head of firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Vladislav Graur||computing and networking equipment email@example.com|
|Computer Equipment Service Section|
|Valeriu Mihailov||Head of firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Igor Fedeasin||electronics and communications email@example.com|
|Iurie Barahtin||Design engineer of systems and firstname.lastname@example.org|