Head of department
Address: 168 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant bd., office 1-211
Tel: +373 22 23-24-28
The Department of Management, Economics and Finance of the Technical University of Moldova has the mission to contribute to the optimization of activity of the University through the implementation of modern policies and procedures in the work of financial management, budgetary and extra-budgetary expenditure optimization, effective use of human and material resources, in line with University policy in the areas concerned and the rules, satisfy the needs of goods and services through proper implementation of legislation on public procurement.
- Development, usage management and monitoring in common with other subdivisions of the University the TUM budget;
- Accomplishing an effective economic analysis of the activity of University subdivisions of TUM;
- Ensuring transparency and integrity of the procurement process;
- Ensuring an efficient use of financial resources by applying the appropriate purchasing procedures;
- Communication with internal and external environment in matters relating to the management of public procurement.