http://utm.md/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Anexa-3_logo-erasmus-plus.jpg 358 1758 Serviciul Relații publice și promovarea imaginii http://utm.md/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/utm2.png Serviciul Relații publice și promovarea imaginii2017-09-28 15:04:272017-09-28 15:04:27Call for participants - Action 2 Learn
The Seminar “Action 2 Learn”, October 3-11, 2017, Vadul lui Voda, Moldova
Together with our partners, we are looking for participants from Denmark, Bulgaria, Italy, Turkey, Romania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine.
The activity aims to raise participants’ awareness on volunteering, policies and the hindering factors for increasing the number of volunteers. The Seminar will provide participants (representatives of organizations) with all the necessary information and skills on promoting volunteering.
Activities will bring 30 youth workers from Denmark, Moldova, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Italy, Romania, Ukraine, Turkey.
The objectives of “Action 2 Learn” projects are:
- To Identify EU and local youth volunteering trends, similarities, differences and challenges.
- To Raise awareness on youth volunteerism and its associated benefits.
- To Identify and promote common youth volunteering policies, strategies, and approaches for EU and neighboring regions
- To Improve competencies of youth organizations and youth workers in supporting and facilitating youth volunteerism.
The Seminar will take place between 3 and 11 October 2017 in Vadul lui Voda, Republic of Moldova. Please note that October 3rd is the arrival day, while October 11 is the departure day.
The Seminar will be conducted in English and translation will not be provided. Therefore, the participants are expected to have a good level of English, both written and spoken.
In order to participate, the candidates should be over 18 years old and must fulfil the following requirements:
- Motivated to facilitate and support young people’s learning through volunteering;
- Trainer, facilitator, volunteer coordinator, project manager, leader or volunteer in the home organization;
- Being committed to multiply the project results;
- Actively working on raising awareness on volunteering and involved at a youth organization;
- Able to communicate fluently in English;
- Knowledge and experience with working with youth.
Candidates who do not fulfil the above requirements will not be considered, and hence be taken off the list.
Application and selection procedure
The nominated participants shall complete an application form on the following link:
Participation in the training is free of charge.
The nominated participants should have completed the application form no later than August 20, 2017. Confirmation of the participant selection will be announced by the organizer on August 22, 2017, the latest. Within 5 days after the selection results are announced, participants must prove that they have purchased their tickets with a copy of the invoice and a copy of the e-ticket.
The EU contribution for the travel expenses per participant is as follows:
|Denmark, Armenia, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Italy, Bulgaria, Turkey||275€|
Participants shall be reimbursed for their travel expenses up to the amount available for their countries and no more than their real costs. The amounts have been calculated using the distance calculator of the European Commission from the location of each sending organization to the venue. Should the travel expenses exceed the contribution available, participants shall cover the extra costs from own resources.
Reimbursement of travel expenses
In order to get reimbursed for their travel expenses, participants shall send the organizer all the originals of travel documentation and invoices. The reimbursements will be made through bank transfers within 45 days after the organizer have received the original documentation by post.
Additionally, the reimbursement will be performed only if the following conditions are met:
- Participants submit their individual participant report as requested by the European Commission through the Mobility Tool;
- Participants and their sending organizations send the organizers a proof of dissemination activities.
The partner organizations must ensure that participants have a travel insurance covering them for the whole duration of the training course.
Attached to this letter is the draft program of the training. Please note that some changes in the program could potentially be made. We are happy to receive your suggestions for improvements and your contributions.
Each participant shall read carefully and agree on the Participant Declaration found with the application form. Accepting the Participant Declaration is a requirement of participation.
Should you have any questions regarding this call, please contact Laura Stibi by mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at + 45 45 34 30 40.