On the 19th and 20th of June at Universite de Nice Sophia Antipolis, France the 4th project meeting was held in the framework of the Erasmus+ , KA2 – Capacity Building in Higher Education project 561820-EPP-1-2015-1-DE-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP Creating Moldovan E-network for promoting innovative e-teaching in the continuing professional education (TEACH ME).
The aims of 4th project meeting were focused on the result analysis for the last half of the year and specification of events and actions for the next six months.
The agenda has been focused on the analysis of the results obtained in the Project:
- WP 5 (Dissemination): summary of dissemination activities during the last half year. Presentation of dissemination highlights & impact;
- WP 4: Progress on development of new Continuing Education Courses at Moldovan institutions: short presentations of courses’ frameworks;
- WP 4 (4.1 – 4.2): planning next steps towards finalization and implementation of new courses (activities & deadlines);
- WP.2 (2.2.):Creating the infrastructure of the CCPE. Procurement of the eqquipment
- WP 3.5: Presentation of the draft concept of the Guide on e-teaching & distribution of responsibilities;
- WP 7: project management: news & recommendations.
The representatives of all institutions – partners of the project from the EU and Moldova attended this event.
The visibility of the event was provided through the dissemination of the information through institutional websites and social media channels.